Thursday, March 18, 2021

 Happy Thursday and welcome

I have decided to try and commit to blogging again.  This time, however, it will be a totally different kind of place for me to welcome you to.  It will be a place where nothing (with the exception of any kind of abuse) can't be discussed.  We can come together for discussions on any subject such as life, love, death, fear, bullying, feelings, books, craft, art, absolutely anything.  

I am sitting here in my craft room or my LPH (Little Piece of Heaven).  I am watching a bluetit on my feeder and listening to Radio 4.  Radio 4 has become my constant companion since lockdown.  I have listened to so may books, and discussions and I have learnt so much and Monday to Friday it is my go to station.

Welcome and I hope you will drop in often for a read and perhaps a chat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love from my love

Thank you for popping in.   Todays quote is  We never know what is around the next corner but at the moment, thankfully, my road is very smo...