Sunday, January 15, 2023

Friends are life's gift of love


Friends are Life's Gift of Love

 If people like me didn't know people like you, 

Life would lose its meaning and its richness, too. 

For the friends that we make are life's gift of love,

And I think friends are sent from Heaven above.

And thinking of you somehow makes me feel

That God is love and He's very real.

By Helen Steiner Rice

This is my third post and I am back in the Craft Room but have a much smaller workspace than I had before, but knowing you are here with me makes me a happy little bunny and the smaller the space the more I will have to slim down to fit LOL.

Friendship is very very special to me and I can count on one hand the very special friends I have. As they say you can choose your friends, but... and I cherish each and everyone of them. I am loving being back in here it reminds me of what I am missing.  I can look out at the trees with the squirrels racing up and down the tree branches and jumping from tree to tree, and the birds hopping from branch to branch and listening to them tweet, I love it and so glad I am back. No crafting done today just another quick tidy around and now it is what it is and when I need anything it will be like a new treasure hunt on every search.

As you will gather I love listening to audio books whilst I go through my day and now watch little or no TV (don't miss it at all) and my latest read was a book called Pandora it was very difficult to follow at first but after the first few chapters I really got into it and loved it.  My verdict is at 4.5 star ⭐⭐⭐⭐⋆ 





Bye for now my friends 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love from my love

Thank you for popping in.   Todays quote is  We never know what is around the next corner but at the moment, thankfully, my road is very smo...