Saturday, April 3, 2021

Wishin' Shoe a Happy Birthday

 Happy Easter Saturday

Here are the Everyday verses for the last few days

1st April

'It's impossible', said pride

'It's risky', said experience

'It's pointless', said reason

'Give it a try', whispered the heart;

Anon


2nd April

The real voyage of discovery conists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes; Marcel Proust


3rd April

The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate; Oprah Winfrey



Since my last post my feet haven't touched the floor - literally, been in bed - AGAIN - and after talking to Janet my friend Hi Janet, and my DH it has been diagnosed as fallout from my recent tests resulting in the worst migraine ever, which reached it's peak yesterday, so thankfully today I am feeling as fresh as a daisy. 



Finished one of my best cards ever for my neighbour.  She is a lovely young woman and she has the most beautiful auburn hair. 


Now working on my latest PTC (Parchment Trading Card) for April, and then to finish my Owl project.

Hope to see you soon




  Almost forgot.  Finished The Hoarder - what a fantastic book.   Loved it.                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love from my love

Thank you for popping in.   Todays quote is  We never know what is around the next corner but at the moment, thankfully, my road is very smo...