Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Are you having a Giraffe?

 Hello and Happy Tuesday.


I am going to add a thought for the day on all future posts.  This means two things - 1) I can try and be inspirational and 2) It means I will ACTUALLY read my Everyday Blessing compilation by Aled Jones every day as designed.

March 23rd

Be sure to put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.  Abraham Lincoln.

Yesterday I had my first COVID vaccination and it was such a streamlined operation.  Well done to all from Hootson's Chemist in Horwich and all the Rotary Club volunteers helping out.  I came home and went to bed afterwards as we had a few errands to run afterwards and my joints and back were hurting so much.

In my last post I signed off saying I was going to go and play with a Giraffe, well here is the end result.

I really enjoyed every step of this project it made me smile and and I so thrilled by the finished card front.  No idea what sort of an occasion it would be suitable for but who cares.  It always amazes me as to what you can end up with from a blank piece of card.  The image is from a design by Pink Ink Designs I have others which I haven't played with yet but after enjoying this stamp I cant wait to see what I can do with the rest of the stamps.

I also finished the blanket I have been crocheting for Eva last night too.  It is a really pretty lavender colour and is quite heavy so hopefully it should help with her autism.  


I've just finished this book as well.  It is the first book  in a series, not sure yet whether or not I'll be reading the next in the series.  It was very hard to get a grip of really, and I had solved who the murderer was halfway through but had to carry on to see if I was correct.
Still reading this book and surprisingly after my first comments about this book I am now really enjoying it.  


See you all tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love from my love

Thank you for popping in.   Todays quote is  We never know what is around the next corner but at the moment, thankfully, my road is very smo...