Sunday, March 21, 2021

Coffee and Friends are the Perfect Blend

 Hello and Happy Sunday


Hope you are well and happy today.  Its the last day of the weekend and the first day of another week.

What has your week got in store?  My week is centred around out local hospital.  Monday Covid Jab number 1; Tuesday Covid Test - Why I hear you ask - because I have to have a colonoscopy on Thursday, I'm such a lucky girl and Wednesday I am seeing my orthopaedic surgeon re my knees.  I have had since the age of 40 3 knee replacements (2 right and 1 left)  the left one is causing me a lot of discomfort so I need to get it sorted.  But its all good, especially the free colonic irrigation - I jest.

Yesterday I was in the craft room and started using one of my Groovi plates which I really enjoyed.  They are really clever and there are so many ways to use them.  I fancied trying to create a Wedgewood type of  pot and this is what I ended up with.










This is the plain white one with the snipping I did which took me forever to do but I love snipping it is so therapeutic and mindful.




So sorry about the placing of pictures not truly got the hang of wrapping text yet.

The next pictures show the backgrounds I'm trying to choose from to give the pot the true Wedgewood look I'm after.





Spotted a few bits that need tidying up, but for a first go with this plate it's not too bad.



Groovi plates are from Claritystamp

Signing off now to play with  a Giraffe so see you back here tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love from my love

Thank you for popping in.   Todays quote is  We never know what is around the next corner but at the moment, thankfully, my road is very smo...