Friday, March 26, 2021

That's 12 hours of my life I'll not get back again....

 Happy Friday

March 26th

Everything you ever wanted is on the other side of fear.  George Adair.

As you know yesterday was my day to get my colonoscopy.  I had the pre procedure enema and the cannula fitted and then I waddled into the procedure room to be met with some really nice friendly nurses. The surgeon who was sat at a desk at the rear of the room looked up from the computer looked me up and down and returned to look at the screen.  He seemed to be disgusted by what he had seen.  Anyway the sedation was administered as was the oxygen do-das up the nose and told to lie on my left side.  The procedure started and then about 5 minutes later I was told that the procedure would have to be aborted.

I was taken to the recovery room and sent home both drowsy and upset because I will have to go through it all again in 6 weeks.  I was given the reason for the cancellation today but it is a little too graphic to write about, lets just say the enema didn't work as it should have.

So I came home and went to bed and slept for a whole 20 hours.


A boring post I feel today but hopefully I will have a lovely show of work for you tomorrow as I am now playing in my craft room.  I'm making a card for Alex my next door neighbour.  A lovely lad but he does like his wacky backy and when he smokes in the back garden my craft room stinks of it.  We have had a conversation about it but it still happens.


See you tomorrow my friends





No comments:

Post a Comment

Love from my love

Thank you for popping in.   Todays quote is  We never know what is around the next corner but at the moment, thankfully, my road is very smo...