Monday, March 29, 2021

The art of the lost

 Happy Monday everyone, 

29th March

I had the blues because I had not shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.   Ancient Persian Saying;

This is a very early post as I am not sleeping again - why, because I hate losing things and I have lost some precious artwork I created during the 1st Lockdown of which I was very very proud of and I am devastated.  I am just hoping I can find them and that they have not been thrown out during the great craft room makeover.  I was so pleased with them.


This is my Cockerel








                                                         


                                                          My Mandarin Ducks














And finally, my hummingbirds.












See you all later




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love from my love

Thank you for popping in.   Todays quote is  We never know what is around the next corner but at the moment, thankfully, my road is very smo...